Includes Asuncion, Ciudad del Este, Iguazu Falls, Jesuit Missions
Von: Groesbeck, Geoff
Maße: (LxBxH): 17,7x11,4x1,5 cm, Gewicht: 141 g
Auflage: 2nd revised edition
Walk around Asunción's historic centre and admire the grandeur of colonial-era buildings like the Palacio de Gobierno, styled on the Palace of Versailles, before hitting market stalls selling traditional arts and crafts. Paraguay is an under-explored pocket of South America, boasting rich wildlife, lush forests, and mighty rivers. This land-locked country is home to a proud Guaraní culture, as well as the 16th-century Jesuit Missions, which are now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Footprint Focus Paraguay is a concise and portable guide to this friendly country, containing detailed information on attractions that are both popular and off the beaten track.
The content of the Footprintfocus Paraguay guide has been extracted from Footprint's South America Handbook.
- Essentials section with useful advice on getting there and around
- Written by Latin America expert Ben Box
- Comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun
- Detailed street maps Asunción and other important towns
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket