Von: Alex Robinson
Kartoniert, 104 Seiten,
Maße: (LxBxH): 17,7x11,6x1,5 cm, Gewicht: 150 g
Auflage: 3rd edition
People-watch on the glorious beaches of Litoral Norte, experience colonial Brazil in the charming streets of Embu, and explore the rainforest-covered mountains that back on to the bottle-green Atlantic ocean. From relaxing days in a trendy São Paulo café to adventurous days exploring Brazil's largest island, Footprint Focus will help you pick the most rewarding places to explore in this diverse region. Jam-packed with information about the city's lively art and music scene, passionate sporting events such as the Brazilian Grand Prix, and spectacular scenery, this guide also provides up-to-date recommendations on where to eat and sleep and how to get around this vibrant region.
The content of Footprint Focus São Paulo guide has been extracted from Footprint's Brazil Handbook.
- Small, compact soft cover guide
- Guide is ideal for those looking for both culture and adventure
- Up-to-date recommendations of great places to stay and eat
- Includes information on the region's eclectic festivals
- Highlights maps plus detailed street maps and metro map of São Paulo