Includes Montevideo, Punta del Este, Colonia del Sacramento
Von: Espsäter, Anna M.
Maße: (LxBxH): 17,7x11,1x1,2 cm, Gewicht: 144 g
Auflage: 2nd revised edition
Stroll around the World Heritage Site Colonia del Sacramento and you will feel like you have travelled back in time: 17th colonial buildings grace the historic section, while the lively modern town extends around a bay. Go by horseback across the country's rolling hills and stay overnight at a country estate. From historic gems to thermal springs, from charming riverside towns to gorgeous beach resorts: Uruguay is ideal for adventurous and leisurely visitors alike. Footprintfocus Uruquay also features detailed coverage of Buenos Aires, the main gateway to the country, plus comprehensive listings on where to eat, sleep and have fun.
The content of the Footprintfocus Uruguay guide has been extracted from Footprint's South America Handbook.
- Essentials section with useful advice on getting there and around
- Comprehensive listings of where to eat, sleep and have fun
- Covers Buenos Aires, the main gateway to Uruguay
- Detailed street maps for Montevideo and other important towns and sights
- Slim enough to fit in your pocket